- Attend PA SILC Policy Forum on Wednesday May 10th from 1-5PM on Sheltered Workshops & ABLE Accounts by scrolling down
- Waterproof Power Wheel Chair may be headed to market soon
- Special Education School Vouchers may come with hidden cost, including loss of disability rights
- April 10-11th PR on PA House Democratic Policy CMTE Hearing in Philadelphia on ID/DD
- What’s next in DC for Republicans: Healthcare changes, tax reform, transportation/infrastructure?
- Leading healthcare groups support ACA payments, including Insurers and Chambers Of Commerce
PASILC participated in quarterly PARC legislative visits with key members of the Pennsylvania General Assembly responsible for moving on legislation concerning the employment of people with disabilities.
The PA SILC has developed an updated Pennsylvania State Plan for Independent Living, which is currently in review from Federal officials and will become current on October 1, 2016. Download a pdf of the 2017 – 2019 Proposed State Plan to read the draft plan.
You can also access our current 2014-2016 State Plan on the Current State Plan page.